GET YOUR JIU JITSU JOURNEY STARTED AT ATOS ATLANTA
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL
Get In Shape, Fast
Develop Focus and Discipline
Make Friends and Network
Improve Coordination and Agility
Learn New Life Skills
Improve Mental and Physical Health
FROM OUR STUDENTS
View this post on Instagram
14 years. Yellow Belt
I have trained with Professor Frazatto for the past 2.5 years. I walked in the door with zero BJJ experience and zero expectations. He immediately saw something in me that I didn’t see in myself, he believed in me, and then nurtured and pushed me beyond anything I could have imagined. His message is simple...listen, work hard, and try to get a little better every day. And in return he has given so much more to me and my teammates. Beyond the lessons, the medals and the podiums, he is both coach and friend. Team ATOS!
White Belt 4 Stripe
One year ago, I walked into Coach Bruno Frazatto’s class - a total beginner, over 40, female and intimidated! I now participate 3-4x a week (or more if I can!) 25 pounds lighter, with two competitive placements at tournaments, with training partners who I now call friends. Professor Bruno Frazatto is a world class teacher, with unparalleled passion for the art, and patience for the student. I’m so grateful for his program for helping my work-family-life actually balance.
Our mission at Atos is to strive to create a safe, nurturing and positive atmosphere where students, no matter what their age, gender, or physical capabilities may be, will increase not only their ability to defend themselves, but also their mental focus, levels of self-confidence & self-discipline, and overall fitness (body, mind and spirit). It is our primary objective to provide the highest standards of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instruction in a clean, safe, fun, family and team-oriented atmosphere.
Why Atos Jiu Jitsu Atlanta?
- We strive to render the highest level of Jiu-Jitsu while focusing on individual goals.
- Most modern and effective technique instruction from world-class black belt, Bruno Frazatto.
- Morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend classes available.
- Classes for the whole family including kids and adults.
- Structured curriculum for all skill levels that will lead to rapid progress, fitness, and self defense skill development.
Before Your First Class
- Create an account and sign our waiver.
- We require a White Gi only with no school affiliate patches + black rash guard.
- No Gi - Black rash guard + black shorts or spats.
- For Gi classes loaner uniforms are available.
- One class free trial are available to county resident who are first time Jiujitsu practitioners and white belts only.
3101 Roswell Rd Marietta, GA 30062. (678) 324-7259
© Atos Atlanta Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. The Number 1 Academy in the World. All Rights Reserved